lola simone styling

i'm a new New Yorker.
this is my journey towards becoming a fashion stylist & boutique owner

my thoughts. my ramblings. my style. my journey. join me as a I take on the task of becoming a stylist in NYC

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

peachy, lace & leather

so quite a few blogs that I follow have been mentioning the lace and leather takeover so I wanted to give my .02 cents. I love the harshness of the leather skirt mixed with a sheer blouse or a leather corset with a cute pair or leggings or skinny jeans and a leather coat. I have to get to work on my ensemble like this ASAP. Well i'm in Florida for my Homecoming!!! Hail Wildcats, so if you have any questions or request just email me and i'll get back as soon as I can, have a fashionable week.








1 comments:

Siera J. said...

Im really feelin the Leather and Lace look, not sure how Ill put it together either but will probably do it for a New Years ensemble.