lola simone styling

i'm a new New Yorker.
this is my journey towards becoming a fashion stylist & boutique owner

my thoughts. my ramblings. my style. my journey. join me as a I take on the task of becoming a stylist in NYC

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

gloves, gloves & more gloves

I don't if it's because i'm moving to NYC or what, but I am OBSESSED with winter accessories. I just want coats, scarves, and gloves. Leather gloves to be exact. I found all these beauties on ebay & I will be adding a few to my collection soon. What are your fall & winter must haves....what do you think of my choices?









2 comments:

Lolitta said...

First, congrats on your move to the big Apple! Did you find a gig while you were out there? Also, I love the 2nd pair of gloves..I acutally have some similar to the last pair except mine have a tassle on the zipper..good luck on your move!

http://loveyourfabulousself.blogspot.com/

@laura_luna said...

OH I'm sooo in love with those first gloves!!! They are soo FAB!!!