lola simone styling

i'm a new New Yorker.
this is my journey towards becoming a fashion stylist & boutique owner

my thoughts. my ramblings. my style. my journey. join me as a I take on the task of becoming a stylist in NYC

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reason #579 I love Tyler Perry

I am soo excited that one of my favorite plays is being brought to the big screen courtesy of Tyler Perry, it is called "for colored girls who have considered suicide when the rainbow is not enuf by Ntozake Shange."

I was in this play my senior year in college and I am very excited for this project. Mr. Perry if you are reading this nad need help with wardrobe, let me know!!! The cast has not been released yet, they are saying it will be all star, in my personal "vision" I would love to see unknown artist in the lead roles because the play is soo raw...but I doubt that will happen. I will definietly go out and support the film. AWESOME!

Here is a clip I found on youtube, I actually did this monologue...memories

0 comments: