lola simone styling

i'm a new New Yorker.
this is my journey towards becoming a fashion stylist & boutique owner

my thoughts. my ramblings. my style. my journey. join me as a I take on the task of becoming a stylist in NYC

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fahion Week...how I wish I were there

so naturally as a budding stylist, one of my ultimate goals is to attend fashion week in NYC and select looks for clients to wear for award season as well as their everyday lives. Some lines that I am really looking forward to seeing are :: Rachel Roy (my she ro), Phillip Lim, BCBG, Christian Siriano, DVF (the diva), DKNY, Tracy Reese, and many others, including She by Sheree'...we shall see. You log on to this site http://mbfashionweek.com/newyork/ to see what shows are which day. Stay tuned for photos of the collections.



0 comments: