lola simone styling

i'm a new New Yorker.
this is my journey towards becoming a fashion stylist & boutique owner

my thoughts. my ramblings. my style. my journey. join me as a I take on the task of becoming a stylist in NYC

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ok sooo...my mouth literally hit the floor when I saw these photos from Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Rihanna's dress was GORGEOUS. Pretty much left me speechless. I loved Serena's choice of red gown and her hair looks great on her, keep this look Serena!!! Iman looked young & playful at the event in her Jason Wu ensemble. Tyra Banks looked flawless, but I would have love to see a pop of color in there...somewhere, and I just love Kerry Washington looked grandma chic...I loved it!






2 comments:

Cynthia @ ThestyleAficionado.com said...

I didn't really like that dress on Rihanna not that she doesn't look good in it, she could wear anything, I just don't think it's edgy enough. I agree about Tyra, I think more than anything, I just want to see a big ring on her finger.

KaiLee said...

I agree with you on Tyra, but I liked seeing Rihanna in something real girly and soft, it's nice to mixx it up sometimes :)