lola simone styling

i'm a new New Yorker.
this is my journey towards becoming a fashion stylist & boutique owner

my thoughts. my ramblings. my style. my journey. join me as a I take on the task of becoming a stylist in NYC

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the legs have it...

so I am currently OBSESSED with all things hosiery. I love the pattern and prints ones, opaque stockings, fishnet pantyhose and the list goes on and on. They are a super hot trend for the fall that you can pair with mini dresses and mini skirts with knee high boots, or if you are a bit more daring you can pair it with short shorts.




























Or like I intend to do, I am gonna rock my fishnets under some ripped jeans...a'la Rihanna, even though I hate the jeans I dig the overall look.


I found all of these on ebay for under 10.00, I ordered a pair for 7 including shipping and will have a photo for you when they arrive. Oh yes this is gonna be one fly fashionable season.

0 comments: